Monday, May 26, 2008

Butter Crock



This I have to say is my favorite new thing and I don't even have one. My mom (Queen) bought one in Twin Falls while we were on our girls trip. It's her favorite lime green color and is so fun. Now that she has one I love it. Every time I go to get my butter out of the fridge I think I really need to order me a butter crock or see if I can find one around town. They come in all sorts of fun colors and they keep your butter at room temperature but it's covered so it doesn't go bad or get yucky. You put a little water in the bottom of it and it creates a vacuum seal to keep it sealed up tight. It's on my kitchen must have list.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

ooohhh, that sounds helpful. Do you say it keeps your butter soft even in the fridge? did I understand that correctly? If so, then I WANT one.