Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Peanut Butter + Chocolate = Heaven!!

I LOVE Peanut Butter. Like I could really eat it every day and totally be fine. So my darling husband did the grocery shopping for me yesterday. All that was on my list was a brownie mix. Well he found a Betty Crocker brownie mix with peanut butter chips!!! So yum! I couldn't wait another minute to try them so tonight after dinner I mixed them up. Well on the back of the box it had the best idea!
For frosted peanut butter brownies
Mix
1 cup chocolate frosting (I used the Betty Crocker original chocolate, I'm not a whipped frosting fan)
1/3 cup peanut butter
few teaspoons of milk
spread on cooled brownies.
Well who can really wait for brownies to cool. Not me! This is my new favorite thing and I just may mix up the frosting with the peanut butter to eat by itself. It was so good. It made the brownies perfect. My kids totally inhaled them and I will give you darling hubby's verdict when he gets home. I love quick and easy ideas to make something special. I just may try this on regular chocolate brownies too.

2 comments:

Queen / Makah said...

Peanut butter is the best. I have a jar by my desk at work so I can have a spoon full everyday. Judy asked me what I had for a snack during the day - I told her peanut butter. She said, oh on what...I said "on a spoon". She wasn't impressed.

Lacy said...

I found some icecream that I love and you might too. It's Western Family creamy selection peanut butter passion. I'm sure other brands have something similar but this is ade with real reeses peanut butter cupsw and I just REALLY like it.